Scroll To Top

Julian Hill MPFederal Member for Bruce

Julian Hill's Handy local guide

Guide - Complaints and disputes

Free independent assistance to resolve complaints and disputes with government agencies and service providers

Administrative Appeals Tribunal

Review of administrative decisions made by the Australian government
Tel 1800 228 333

Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission

Complaints about aged care services subsidised by the Australian government
Tel 1800 951 822

Australian Financial Complaints Authority

Fair, free and independent dispute resolution for financial complaints
Tel 1800 931 678

Australian Human Rights Commission

Complaints of discrimination and breaches of human rights
Tel 1300 369 711

Commonwealth Ombudsman

Investigates complaints from people treated unfairly or unreasonably by an Australian Government agency
Tel 1300 362 072

Energy and Water Ombudsman Victoria

Resolves disputes between Victorians and their energy and water companies
Tel 1800 500 509

Fair Work Ombudsman

Information and advice about workplace rights and obligations
Tel 13 1394

Health Complaints Commissioner

Complaints about healthcare and the handling of health information
Tel 1300 582 113

Mental Health Complaints Commissioner

Complaints about public mental health services
Tel 1800 246 054

Public Transport Ombudsman

Examines complaints about public transport in Victoria
Tel 1800 466 865

Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman

Independent dispute resolution service for telephone and internet complaints
Tel 1800 062 058

Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal

Affordable justice by making decisions or helping people resolve disputes
Tel 1300 018 228

Victorian Ombudsman

Helps Victorians resolve complaints with local councils, state government departments and authorities
Tel 1800 806 314